Tuesday, August 05, 2008

sm north 3-day sale

Very timely ang sale ng SM North for our wedding. Al and I went there last Saturday (with Mama) and Sunday. We stayed there from 4PM to 10PM. Grabe kapagod! Ang daming tao! But I was able to buy a lot of the things I need. Here's a list:
1. Bridal Shoes (from Milani) - sobrang bargain! Mama helped me choose the design.
2. Candle (with container) for the offertory - simple lang napili namin, tealight lang. may scent pa nga yung candle. hahaha!
3. Hanky for me and Al - Mama bought us hankies to be used for the wedding. ganda! From Pierre Cardin.
4. Gifts for the female sponsors, parents, female entourage and kids  - from various stores. sobrang bargain din! we chose gifts for each set of the entourage. Bale ang kulang na lang namin, yung for the male sponsors and adult male members of the entourage pero wine na ang bibilhin namin dito so ok na rin kami. :)
5. Bible - got it from St. Paul's Publication. It's white. :) sayang nga merong precious moments bible, pero napakamahal! :)

I also bought a dress na gagamitin ko sana during the preps but Mama remembered sewing a duster using the tela bought by my late aunt at ang ganda ng color! bagay din sa aking frame, I just have to place a dress clip sa likod (or lagyan ng safety pin yun or something) para magkakorte yung damit. I just returned the dress nung Sunday, hehe.. and used the voucher to buy gifts for the kid entourage.

Masaya na nakakapagod. Sa sobrang sipag nga naming mamili, ayun, nagkalagnat ako kahapon.. :( Sobrang sakit ng buong katawan ko nung Sunday night. Haha! Kakatawa nga eh, nagkasakit dahil sa sale. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ayan, kaya ka nilagnat e.:) Pagaling ka.:)

    And yeah, like what I have told you several times before, isang piraso lang ng Ilford, I'll be absolutely happy.:)

    ReplyDelete