Tuesday, August 26, 2008

another long weekend na walang pahinga, hehehe..

August 23-25 was another busy weekend for me. Blessing na rin na may mga long weekends na ganito before D-Day dahil nagkakaroon kami ng time ni Al to do some stuff. Heto ang ilan sa kanila:

*August 23:
 - I accompanied Mama to BenchFix Salon in ABS-CBN (with my dear friend Kat who's back from the Lion City) then we went to Ms. Adora for Kat's fitting. Mama will have another gown na lang and ayusin na lang daw yung 1st gown sa size ko para hindi masayang. I wanted her to have a more elegant gown kasi, shempre, mother of the bride di ba? :) Maganda yung gown kay Kat, bagay yung style. I'm really happy with how the dresses of the entourage turned out. :)
 - I finished wrapping the entourage gifts. Yehey!
*August 24:
 - Al, Jolo and I met with Mang Rey Casedo at Mcdo Quezon Ave.-MRT to pick-up the barongs. Ok na ok ang fit kina Al! I loved Jolo's barong, ganda pala talaga ng design nun. hehehe.. :) After that, Al and I finalized the design of our gift tags for the entourage and sponsors. Heavy rains today.
*August 25:
 - 2nd fitting of the entourage with Ms. Adora (we missed Bel, she had to do something important sa office). Mas magaganda na ang mga damit ngayon! It really improved compared to the 1st fitting. Magaganda ang mga abay ko, hehehe... I went with Al's family to Trinoma after the fitting 'coz they had to buy shoes for the wedding. I helped Faye and Tin choose their shoe/sandal design. We just had difficulty with Faye's size (size10) 'coz most of the designs I liked didn't have a size 10. hehe.. buti na lang may isa kaming nakita. :) Nakakahilo ring maghanap ha. :)
 - We had lunch at the supermarket foodcourt. Sarap ng sizzling! Starbucks din muna while waiting for Ninong Mike to come home from the airport. I even met Jolo pala at the MRT entrance to Trinoma 'coz I asked him to bring Ninong Mike's invitation since I didn't know that we were going to visit them. Buti na lang may lakad si Jolo sa Sucat at nasa haus pa sya when I called him. Around 330pm, we left Trinoma to visit Ninong Mike and Ninang Angie at their new home in Quezon City (near Times St.). I liked the new house, it's better than the old one. Ninong Mike just arrived from a flight abroad pero ok pa rin sya. Sya pa nga nag-drive ng kotse nila pauwi, hehehe.. May merienda pa nga uli kaya busog talaga kami. It was a great bonding experience with Al's family. Saya!

Hay, ilang tulog na lang, wedding day ko na.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment