Thursday, May 26, 2011

Floor Doodles

Ryken loves music and art.  He dances to any tune, sings a few songs (Twinkle, Twinkle, Happy Birthday, and the theme songs of the teleserye Mutya, Mara Clara, and Minsan Lang Kitang Iibigin), writes on his Tito Ninong Jolo's Kinder notebook with his jumbo pencil, and colors his coloring books with also jumbo crayons.  I probably influenced him into liking music since I love to sing.  He also knows the "I love you forever" song from the Love You Forever book by Robert Munsch, which I always sing to him at bedtime (I made my own tune).

One night, we colored his coloring books while watching a Kapamilya teleserye. I was glued to the TV screen and when I looked at Ryken again, here's what surprised us:



Oh no! Doodle on the living room tiles! (that's Ryken's yaya beside him, who was also glued to the TV that time, hehe..)

  

And it's bloody red!
Next time, I should pay more attention to my child than on the teleserye, hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment