Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bye-Bye, Ate Male (Marie)

Last May 14, Ryken's yaya, Ate Angie, and her daughter, Anamarie, left for their home in Mansalay, Oriental Mindoro.  It's just a vacation for our yaya but for Marie, she has decided to stay there again after spending a year with us. She was my mom's companion in Tandang Sora since we now live in Meycauayan.  My mom enrolled her in a public high school near our place and she went there as a 2nd year student for SY 2010-2011.  It proved difficult for her because she had to adjust to the teaching style here and the additional expenses, too, which were very different from her school in Mindoro.  I always assisted her with her assignments and projects.  She contributed a lot to the preparations for Ryken's 1st birthday celebration.  She was a big help to my mom, and she took good care of my pet dog, Batsing.

Ryken fondly calls her "Ate Male" and he considers her as his playmate.  Marie loves kids and I really saw how affectionate she was with Ryken.

We will surely miss you, Ate Male! Take care and see you again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment